Sunday, February 10, 2013

Yesterday Treat Day (or Cheat Day), Today Cheat Day!

I made Chicken nachos last night.  This was my response to the nacho recipe that was posted on the Coca-Cola website.  I was in fact calling out Coca-Cola because I knew I could make a plate of nachos that looked much more scrumptious then theirs, and I did but I don't have a picture. So technically I can't say a word until I post a picture! However today I am going to make them again and take a picture.

I would have taken a picture but I was more concerned with eating them than snapping a photo of them.  It was my treat day.  Actually it was more like a forbidden cheat day.  My nachos were topped, and in this order, with seasoned black beans, cheese, chicken,lettuce tomato, cilantro, onions guacamole and sour cream.  They were so good that I think I hurt myself trying to eat every ounce of what remained on my plate. 

I didn't feel too guilty about it when I woke up this morning because I'm going to hit the gym today after I finish my homework.  Right now I am sipping on a Nutri-Bullet mix of raw collard greens, banana, blueberries, blackberries and pomegranate. It's not too sweet which is good because I just finished devouring about eight marshmallow's for breakfast.  I know it's horrible but so is my sweet tooth.   It goes without saying that I have a lot of calories to burn at the gym today.

****
 
I didn't go to the gym today but I did make more nachos!  LOL.

 
 
There seems to be a common theme amongst my pictures, chicken, lettuce and tomatoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment